Answer the questions below YES or NO to determine if you have a problem.
- Do the words or letters ever appear jumbled / strange?
- Do the words or letters reverse or invert?
- Do the words or letters change sequence?
- Do the words or letters move to a different part of the page?
- Do parts of the words or letters disappear?
- Do you get double vision or multiple images?
- Do words / letters / background change colour, fade or become “blotchy”?
- Does the text become hard to observe?
- Is fixation or tracking difficult?
- Do you see extra words or letters in the text?
- Do you have difficulty remembering what you have just read?
- Do you miscopy words regularly?
- Do any of the letters or words vibrate?
- Do you get headaches or discomfort when reading?
- Do you have difficulty filtering background noise?
- Are some sounds painful?
- Do you have difficulty following a moving ball?
- Do the words or letters crowd?
- Do you trip or have difficulties with steps or stairs?
- Do you suffer from allergies?
If you answered YES to more than 6 questions, there is likely to be a problem.
If you answered YES to more than 10 questions, you have a significant problem.
If you are concerned about the results of this survey,
please do not hesitate to contact us.